Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

My name is Julia, and I am a Facebook Addict!

Welcome Julia..... Glad you could join us? Hell no! I am freaking out... I get on
Facebook this morning and try to log in and it says "Your account has been disabled" Are you F...ing kidding me. Ok I am a bit of an alarmist (do you think if I dialed 911 they would help me?). It is true that I have no life and that facebook is the closest I come to getting one. I swear some little rotten child of mine or their friends probably posted something nasty, racist or downright obsecene and it hit my Facebook and BOOM I am eliminated.

To be honest one of the reasons I am so pissed is that part of my inability to have a social life has driven me to Facebook's "Farmtown" and "My Zoo". So I never like video games before? Taylor (son) says that now he sees why everyone in my family turned to drugs and I didn't, my addiction was just lurking alittle deeper. Hmmmm, who me.... computer games, who would have thought?

In my make-believe world, I am kicking ass as the Owner of a Huge ZOO! I have a bigger Zoo than my brother, and if I am left out in the cold, my Panda's, Tapir's and Cheetah's will not breed and I will not be able to move them to their exhibt and worst of all I will not make level 57! Then guess what, my twin brother will scoot ahead of me, (oh god, please no).

So you can see my dilema, along with not knowing what anyone else everyone is doing in their lives, i.e. becoming famous actresses, world class athletes, grandparents for the millionth time or even getting a headache and staying home and writing about it, I will know NOTHING, NADA, ZIP!

I will not even mention my level 32 FARM TOWN and what this will do to my employees and their families future? Who will water my flowers?

So I come to you with my hand out, forlorn and full of woe and ask that you contact me through my email or blog until I am able to resurface back into the real world (?) of FACEBOOK! Carry on without me......

No comments:

Post a Comment